About DocSend for Good
DocSend has helped raise funds for tens of thousands of companies. DocSend for Good is a program that is intended to extend our fundraising platform to eligible nonprofit organizations that are working for the general good.
If your organization qualifies, you will have free access to the DocSend Advanced plan for 6 months (1 account with 3 seats per organization) to help you with your fundraising, board management, and other critical document workflows. Learn more about how nonprofits use DocSend here.
Who Qualifies for DocSend for Good
DocSend for Good is available to new DocSend customers that meet one of the following criteria:
- Healthcare or life sciences startups working to bring to market new products or services directly related to fighting off the COVID-19 pandemic.
- U.S. 501(c)(3) nonprofits supporting those impacted by COVID-19.
- U.S. 501(c)(3) nonprofits engaged in anti-racism and racial justice efforts.
- U.S. 501(c)(3) nonprofits focused on education, climate change, urban development, health care, and military veterans.
- Nonprofits working in other market categories will be evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
- We will verify your U.S. 501(c)(3) status during the qualification process.